Build a Full Fee Practice
Do you want a Full-Fee Private Practice? Tired of dealing with insurance and managed care? Want to take back control of your work?
When I coach therapists to achieve this goal, I often think about our work together as walking a planned, clear path.
Starting Out: Common Challenges
- Tied wholly or partly to insurance contracts?
- Hurting financially?
- Seeing too few full-fee clients?
- Worried about inconsistent referrals?
- Feeling trapped and discouraged?
- Finding yourself unwilling or unable to change?
- Together, we would work to help you develop a plan to take you towards a full-fee practice model.
Take the First Steps
The Plan: Develop an insurance-free or “blended” –some insurance + primarily fee-for-service practice.
With individual coaching, take these steps:
- Target right clientele — not bargain shoppers
- Make full-fee payment options attractive
- Have menu of services to promote choice
- Highlight your unique services (niche market)
- Be visible within your community
- Develop strong flow of referrals from multiple sources
- Create practice policies & boundaries
- Focus on organization, time management to keep strong
- Have comfortable ongoing marketing plan
- Articulate and have script for handling $$ objections
- Become a “big fish in a small pond”
- Educate clients about your value
- Help existing clients refer others to you
- Use strategies for slow & steady growth
- Affiliate with other colleagues for market share
- Use “buzz” marketing and other strategies
If this is a path you want to take, contact Lynn today and set up a Free Intro Session.